Monetization of Metals & Transferences
DRRF METALS, Inc. can monetize "certain" above-ground and in-ground assets
such as; precious metals, ores, stones, minerals, oil, gas, and water AND bank
instruments - notes - contracts - and subsequent legal transferences.
DO YOU HAVE ASSETS TO MONETIZE? From 1 MILLION to 10 BILLION?
Examples of the type of assests we work with are listed in the subsequent
ANNOUNCEMENT either through our platform ..or partners direct to the trade platform.
We take every precaution in protecting our clients with built-in safety provisions that
hopefully guard against unscrupulous activities. That is why we DEMAND direct par-
ticipation of the Principals within those companies, who are actively involved in the
monetization process from the very beginning. The Principals understand that if they
misrepresent the monetization process in a manner which causes any damage(s) to
our clients, then they will be subject to prosecution.
Through our association with credible and proven associates, the monetization process
involving various types of assets will necessarily require:
* Substantiation of asset ownership (title or other instrument proving ownership)
* Regardlesswhether the asset is considered to be a "soft asset" or a "hard asset",
there will be a requirement for substantiating, or proving, the asset's true financial value.
It is a requirement that all monetization applications must be documented by fresh
appraisalls, assay reports, or other substatiation of a "timely" stated value by those
who are duly licensed and professionally recognized in such fields
* The manner in which the owner of the asset obtained/acquired the asset
* The substatiation of the asset being held in a safe location supported by a SKR
(Safe Keeping Record)
* Attorney attestation letters
* Substantiation that the client is in compliance with the US Patriot Act (Customer
We offer many financial options and alternatives in oder for you to realize the true
potential of your asset(s) such as:
- Bank Guarantees (BGs - Standy Letters of Credit (SBLCs)
Medium/Mid Term & other Notes
- Managed Buy/Sell Programs
- High Yield (HYI) Trade Programs (PPP)
Please contact us. All inquiries are highly confidential, and are very carefully guarded.
DRRF METALS, Inc.